Accurate surface characterization when the outcome mattersFocus Webinar
Accurate surface characterization when the outcome matters
Don’t estimate... measure!
Medical device performance hinges on the quality of its bonds. Our goal is to help prevent defective products from reaching customers and support the production of the safest and most reliable medical devices possible.
Join Frederick Fiddler, Technical Manager at KRÜSS, to improve your medical devices.
What you can expect
- Learn how measurements are made on flat or non-uniform surfaces
- See how characterizing liquids and solids leads to a clearer understanding of bonding
- Discover why contact angle is crucial in controlling bond strength
Webinar on demand
If you register, you can access the recorded version of this webinar immediately.
- What does wetting behavior tell me about my materials?
- What is surface free energy?
- Why does the calculation of surface free energy matter?
- How do interfacial tension measurements reveal critical details about the bonding of surfaces?
- Why is quantifying work of adhesion influential in tailoring bond strength?