Via Emilia, 155
47921 Rimini, Italy
The international exhibition of technologies and supplies for surfaces
An international marketplace in the heart of the most creative, innovative and technological country for surfaces in the world. Organised by Acimac (Association of Italian Manufacturers of Machinery and Equipment for Ceramics) and IEG - Italian Exhibition Group, the exhibition offers the best of innovation in aesthetics and processes for the sector every two years.
Where it all begins
The international companies which partecipate at Tecna have created the most efficient and sustainable factories in the world. They have revolutionised their production processes and the range of end user applications with the creation of enormous cut-to-size slabs. They have focused on digital technologies and robotics, becoming the global reference for innovation and technology.
The international hub for development of surfaces
A single exhibition to design the future of surfaces.The main focus of Tecna are seven:
Digitalisation: solutions and software for the digitalisation of factories and the evolution of production processes
- Raw Materials: preparing raw materials and products for installation
- Decoration: conventional and digital decoration systems
- Finishing: finishing and cutting large and extra-large sizes
- Handling&Packaging: Internal handling and packaging solutions
- Logistic&Transportation: all the most innovative requirements to resolve logistics problems
- Green Solutions: reducing polluting emissions,fumes, waste water and other industrial waste. Renewable Energy, co-generation