KRÜSS USAMatthews Office
You and your team
Our customers have specific questions for which they rely on our sales team to offer solid advice. That’s why every sale is preceded by a comprehensive scientific and technical consultation starting with you as the Technical Inside Sales Specialist. As the first contact for all incoming sales calls, directing customers to the appropriate representative is a top priority. You will play a key role in lead generation, nurturing, and qualification, sales cycle progression, development of quotations, and post-sales fulfillment. Your skills and experience in customer service or inside sales are best complemented by scientific and technical knowledge.
Does that sound like a goal you can identify with? Welcome at KRÜSS!
What there is to do
Manage incoming sales leads, including qualification as well as creation and assignment of accounts, contacts, and opportunities in CRM system
Manage opportunities for standard consumables and spare parts, generate quotations, and provide professional and thorough follow-up
Maintain demo inventory list, create requests for demo instruments, and assist with logistics of virtual product demos
- Facilitate the success of global and local marketing campaigns through lead nurturing activities and trade show support
- Conduct activities and market research for lead generation and lead qualification
- Maintain and compile targeted customer lists by market, application, industry, and products
How you achieve it
- One to three years of customer service and/or inside sales experience with surface science background highly desirable.
- Exceptional knowledge of business software including: Microsoft Office and Dynamics, Salesforce, etc. as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy communicating and interacting with our diverse customer base
- Prioritize activities that achieve sales goals with your good time- and territory-management skills
- Work well in a team environment and confidently handle the natural challenges of the sales profession, including criticism and rejection
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally
you can start
your working time
Working at KRÜSS
We like things uncomplicated. For us, being efficient means making things easy. With our technology. In our processes. But above all in our way of interacting with each other. We work in an open atmosphere with little politics under the surface. We don't care much about departmental boundaries. Our ideas are not passed on to the boss of the boss of the boss. Because all that would just slow us down in our goal of promoting surface science. And because it's more fun to work that way.
Be part of it
Do you like to work independently and as part of a team? Do you like to shape your tasks and your working environment, and do you want to contribute and develop your skills with us? Then we would be happy to get to know you a little better in your application.